Healthy, committed, joyful and lasting relationships requireâ€¦
- Individual and Shared Vision, Values; and Marriage Goals;
- Extreme Self-Awareness and Partner-Awareness;
- Understanding the influences of Your family; My family and Our family;
- Skills to Reduce Conflict; Repair Hurt Feelings; and Reestablish the Status Quo;
- Recognizing Disappointment and Disillusionment;
- Improving Listening and Communication Skills;
- Setting, Maintaining and Honoring Boundaries;
- Elegantly Crafting Agreements and Commitments; and the
- Willingness and Ability to talk about Sex, Intimacy and Money.
And most of all, couples must always remember to enjoy each other.
Jill and Kevin’s recent wedding in St. Paul, MN is a powerful reminder for all of us that getting married is really a celebration of each other!
Remember, only YOU can make it happen!