It’s hard to believe that 2016 is over and 2017 is here.
The beginning of the year is a good time to take stock; to examine where we’ve been; where we are now; and where we want to go this year.
I encourage you to spend some time reflecting on the various aspects of your life.
- What accomplishment are you very proud of?
- What goal did you have that wasn’t realized?
- Did you experience any losses or disappointments? Have you spent time grieving the hurt associated with the loss or disappointment?
- Anything unexpected happen? Have you expressed your gratitude?
- Is there a task or an endeavor that is incomplete that you want to complete or bring closure to this year?
- Do you still need or want to do or say something to someone?
- Do you have a dream for 2017? And a plan to make it a reality?
This is just a partial list that I want to invite you to use to spark your personal inquiry.
My amazing Grandmother used to say, “A rolling stone gathers no moss.” Loosely translated, that old saying reminds us to stay actively engaged in our lives and to resist becoming complacent.
Be the architect of your life. Don’t wait for something to happen. Design your life and your love life for the rest of your life and be sure your design matches your vision for your life; your values; and your life purpose.
Don’t settle; compromise; or negotiate away that which is your right and your obligation to Be, Do and Have.
I thank you for being in our network. It is a privilege and an honor to serve you. I hope this year will be everything you want it to be and that you will join us for a terrific 2017!
My team joins me in wishing you a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year filled with abundance, joy, and treasured moments!
Remember, only YOU can make it happen!
You are invited to stay in the know by listening to
Dr. Jackie’s Relationship-focused Podcast