It’s hard to believe that 2009 is almost over and 2010 is arriving very soon.
The end of the year is a good time to take stock; to examine where we’ve been; where we are now; and where we want to go next year.
I encourage you to spend some time exploring the various aspects of your life.
- What accomplishment are you very proud of?
- What goal did you have that wasn’t realized?
- Did you experience any losses or disappointments? Have you spent time grieving the hurt associated with the loss or disappointment?
- Anything unexpected happen? Have you expressed your gratitude?
- Is there a task or an endeavor that is incomplete that you want to complete or bring closure to before December 31?
- Do you still need or want to do or say something to someone?
- Do you have a dream for 2010? And a plan to make it a reality?
This is just a partial list that I want to invite you to use to spark your personal inquiry.
My amazing Grandmother used to say, "A rolling stone gathers no moss." Loosely translated, that old saying reminds us to stay actively engaged in our lives and to resist becoming complacent.
Be the architect of your life. Don’t wait for something to happen. Design your life and your love life for the rest of your life and be sure your design matches your vision for your life; your values; and your life purpose.
Don’t settle; compromise; or negotiate away that which is your right and your obligation to Be, Do and Have.
I thank you for being in our network. It is a privilege and an honor to serve you. I hope this year was everything you wanted it to be and that you will join us for a terrific 2010!
I thank the dedicated team at DrJackieBlack.com for your tireless work and your commitment to excellence in everything we undertake. I am deeply grateful and appreciative to all of you.
My team joins me in wishing you a very happy, healthy and prosperous holiday season and a New Year!
Remember, only YOU can make it happen!