I often focus on primary love relationships and family relationships, but this time I am going to take a sharp left turn and talk about business relationships.
This isn’t really such a sharp departure; if you think about it. And here’s why: Relationships drive everything in life.
Good business relationships result in smooth transactions and solid referrals. Sales people, who take pride in the products they sell or represent, take pride in their business relationships and don’t have to resort to sleazy, pushy and obnoxious behavior.
Corporate politics can be kept to a dull roar when respect and integrity flow from the top down. Building healthy, solid relationships takes time. Building your good name and high visibility takes time. Building your business and wealth takes time; and all of these results depend on:
- Acting on your own behalf;
- Saying what you mean and meaning what you say;
- Doing what you say and saying what you do;
- Being in personal integrity no matter what; and above all else…
- Operating in the greater community and your personal world with good will and with good intention.
Healthy Business Relationships will thrive if we pay attention to our BEING; become our prosperous, healthy Self and then get to work creating our best life and love life for the rest of our life!
Remember, only YOU can make it happen!